Friday, March 19

Friday Friend 31

This friend made my week...


10 Fun Facts about Krispy Kreme
  • There is a new location in downtown Raleigh that Matt can walk to (lucky)
  • I have been in a doughnut eating contest
  • Krispy Kreme started on July, 13, 1937
  • You can't get any better than a hot n now glazed doughnut
  • Matt had never seen the doughnuts on the conveyor belt until we started dating (you are welcome for introducing you to greatness)
  • Each week enough doughnuts are made to go from New York City to L.A.
  • I dance when I eat doughnuts
  • Krispy Kreme started in Winston Salem, NC
  • 7.5 million doughnuts are made each day in North America.
  • And they use 1.3 million pounds of sprinkles!
And there is better news yet! Here soon I will have my very own Hot 'n' Now sign just 6 stinkin' miles from my house! Yes! They are building a Krispy Kreme in the next town over! Don't even think I won't be there the day that sucker opens! God, I love doughnuts. Change that, I love good doughnuts (which rules out nasty Dunkin' Donuts).

No comments: