Sunday, March 21

Busy Busy!

Whew! We've been busy this weekend! I've tried on bridesmaids dresses, we've done yard work, and home repair, we also bought a grill!

I also switched out the bedding from this post

I think I like it. It gives it a "pop". So now I am on the look out for bedding for our room...

So I mentioned we did yard work. We cleaned out all the flower beds and got them ready for new mulch and flowers. I plan to work on that this week since I am out of work! :)


Notice my thumb in the third pic... oops! Don't you think a nice new layer of mulch will be nice? I am read for this grass to turn green... come on grass!


Check out these 2 pictures. Beautiful pear tree in our backyard blooming, my lovely front door with 2 flower pots waiting for flowers to be planted, and a hanging strawberry basket.

No comments: