Monday, June 16

40 Days

Our wedding is getting closer and closer! I am very excited. I don't have too much new news to report, things are kind of in a lull around here... thank goodness!

The report from Macon, GA is that the flowergirl dress has arrived and needs just a bit of adjustment to fit Miss Ava. I can't wait to see her in all her flowergirl glory! We hear that she is practicing her duties, mostly being quiet... ; )

This weekend will bring my batcheolorette party, woo hoo!!! Watch out! I can't wait to see what the girls have planned, I know we are going to have a great time!

Frankie and I went through twenty some photo albums this weekend looking for pictures of Matt in his younger years. Found some great ones! Now to make copies of those and copies of mine and get those ready for the reception. Thanks for all the help with that Frankie!

Well I am going to sign off for now! Hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments: