Thursday, June 12

44 Days Away

The wedding is getting closer and closer! Wedding responses are starting to come back to us, we've had some great song requests! If you have more than one feel free to message us on here and we can add it to the list! :)

Ordered my garter tonight, woo woo! I am so excited, it is being made from a seller on Etsy If you have never checked out www.etsy.com you really should! They offer handmade items, anything you can really think of and the options are awesome! I love to check them out daily to see what's new.

Hmmm, what else... Oh, Matt and I should have our wedding bands next week! Yay! I can't wait to see them. My engagement ring is currently at the jewelers to have the bands matched up against them perfectly. We went with two small bands to wrap around my engagement rings and Matt went with a traditional band for his. Hopefully we will be able to get our marriage certificate this coming week, it is on the to do list.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: