Friday, June 20

36 Days...

Oh, I love weeks like this one! No work, all fun and getting a ton of things done! Yay! Kari and I had lots of fun going to Fayetteville yesterday and getting her dress fitted, fits perfectly! Just a bit of adjustment in the shoulders. I think they purposely make those shoulders too big so that you have to have a fitting done. All my girls had to have their straps fixed. Today Amy and I are hitting the mall for bachelorette party outfit shopping! I am so excited about the big party tomorrow!!! Saturday will be very busy though, dress fitting in the morning for Stephanie and Amy and then some shopping and then PARTY! Woo Hoo!

I am hoping to get Matt up to the Cary Mall on Sunday to be fitted for his tux and go ahead and pick out everything so that the other guys can go up there and be fitted as well. Once that is done I will feel 100% better...

Our calendar is FULL from now until the wedding, this weekend my bachelorette party, next weekend SC for Jason and Beth's wedding, the weekend after that is Kari and Nathan's Wedding and then school starts back for me and 2 weeks later is our wedding! Whoa!

Well, I will keep everyone as posted as possible without ruining to many surprises!

No comments: