Tuesday, June 24

32 Days

Matt and I went Sunday and picked out the tuxedos and he was fitted. I am planning on taking Daddy up to Cary tomorrow to have him fitted. I just love checking things off the list!

The cake has also been more than half way decided on. The look and decorations has been picked but we still need to think of flavors... yum cake!

I went and talked to the man at the printing place about the programs today, very helpful. He said I have plenty of time to get those printed and not to worry. I love it when people say, "you have plenty of time" and "not to worry".

I plan to see Aaron the caterer tomorrow to ask him if he could make this thing I saw on TV the other day. He said if I saw something on FoodNetwork I liked to come talk to him, so guess what... I found something cool I think he can totally make!

I think that about covers things that have been going on... RSVP's are starting to come back in, thank you to everyone that has sent their's in with a song request, we've gotten some great ones! Also a GIANT thank you to all my bridesmaids and gal pals who threw the BEST Bachelorette Party EVER!

No comments: