Wednesday, June 25

31 Days

I want to start of by saying that I love my caterer Aaron. He is so awesome and if you want a great caterer you should totally call him, love that guy. Here's one reason why.

Had planned to call the Wilrik, Joan, and Aaron today to sort through how many tables there were, how many flowers we would need etc. So I picked up the phone and called the Wilrik, I asked to speak to the office manager who I have talked to many many times before and paid a deposit to and I was told she no longer worked there. My heart sank. So I started to ask the new lady some questions and was told that I no longer had linens for my tables (the previous lady owned them and took them with her along with other decorations I was told I could use). So I started to panic. I called Dad and said, "You wanna go get some lunch?" So Dad and I rode over to Aaron's restaurant and had some lunch and I told Aaron about my phone call and how I didn't have linens and all this other madness. He goes, "Don't worry. I have linens for the food tables." So we chit chatted and he is going to do this awesome strawberry topiary thing for us that I saw on FoodNetwork.

Dad has been fitted for his tux and I bought him a nice new suit for Father's Day (he knew that is what I was going to do, wrote it in a card). Looked great on him, an olive color. He fussed and complained when I made him rent dress shoes to go with his tux. He wants to wear his boots. We'll see what happens there...

I am in the final stages of things. I was going through my wedding planning book and checking things off and there is not too much more to be done, thank goodness. My sweet flower girl turns 4 tomorrow! Speaking of her I need to schedule our hair and nails soon. Seems like I can't do to much of anything until July 1st when we meet with the preacher and decide what time the rehearsal will be at. Ugh, I wish I knew that now so I could go ahead and get things scheduled around it.

Well tomorrow marks 1 month left. I can't believe it is so close! Yes!!!

No comments: