Tuesday, July 1

25 Days

In 25 days our wedding will be here! We've been super busy with lots of things, some dealing with our wedding and some not. We've just returned from Greenwood, SC where we attended Jason and Beth's wedding (Congrats)! Beautiful! And in just a few days we will be at Kari and Nathan's wedding! Sunday is super close guys!

We got to taste test our cake on Sunday, yummy! And it looked great too! I can wait to see it on its grand scale! I am supposed to get the girls dresses sometime this week, they said they would be complete by the 4th. So I can't wait to get them and have them in hand for the big day. Hmm, what else... I think that is about it right now. We have meetings scheduled with the preacher, the director, the florist, the photographer and the caterer. Whew! Its going to be a wild month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Courtney!! I'm so glad wedding planning is going so well! It was great to see you last week too...I had so much fun at our pedicures!! Anyways, Doug and I just got your invitation in the mail and I will send the response card as soon as I get to talk to the doctor at my externship to make sure it is okay for me to leave early that day to come to your wedding. I'm sure it will be fine! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help and tell Matt I said "hey" and "congrats"! Luv ya both, Shannon