Tuesday, April 29

A "Hairy" 88 Days!

Monday I went to Joy Scott to have a practice run on my hair. I really like what she came up with. I am very pleased with it.


What do you think?
Hahaha! I didn't want to post real pictures I wanted my hair to be a surprise.

I also sent all the information for the invitations to Brandi and she is supposed to get samples to me ASAP. I am hoping for them by Thursday.

I plan to get my dress altered sometime this week, they said that I didn't need an appointment since it was such a small alteration. Yay for the small stuff! Haha!

Matt has 1 more exam, and it is Thursday! Then he will be done with year 2 of Law School! Then he will have more time to join in the fun of wedding planning. I am sure tuxedos will be the first thing on the list.

Seems that everything is going smooth... I have a bridal shower this weekend, fun fun!

Well that is the update, hope it finds everyone doing well!

No comments: