Wednesday, April 23

94 Days

Since our last post we've been very busy! Matt is in the middle of final exams and I am thirty-some days closer to intersession! Yay!

I have also been very busy with wedding plans! I have my veil and an appointment to do a trial run on my hair. Now that I have the veil, my wedding attire is complete (which makes me so happy). I have to call Monday to schedule my fitting and I need to call Dana a setup the date for the portrait. Which means tanning bed tanning bed tanning bed. It also means start wearing my contacts to get used to them. Also spoke with Joan about my bridal portrait flowers and the flowers are being ordered.

I also spoke to another caterer and am in the process of picking. Our limo has been reserved and taken care of for our Honeymoon night before the big trip, we have a nice room in Raleigh for all of like 5 hours before our early early flight. I just received a phone call about the bridesmaids shoes and they are in, so more than likely this weekend I will be traveling to Smithfield to pick those up (big price cut at Carolina Bridal World). I am still waiting on their dresses, I am thinking they should come in next month.

I have a GIANT invitation book sitting on my kitchen table. I think Matt and I have decided on everything, and we even saw programs that will be perfect! I can't wait to get that to Brandi and receive a sample.

I am trying to think of what else has been taken care of since my last post... I have been SUPER busy doing things this week. I think that is all right now, if I remember it will just have to go in the next post!

No comments: