Tuesday, May 6

Bridal Shower *Lots of Pictures*

My wonderful family gave me a bridal shower this past Saturday. A big THANK YOU to everyone who came and a double thank you for all the wonderful gifts! Here are some pictures of the shower.


The table before the punchbowl was placed on the end... isn't it pretty!?


Cupcakes and a yummy cheeseball! And pink daisies!


Up close on the cupcakes that my sister-in-law made! Aren't they cute!


Fiestaware! I love it!


Soft towels, in green and blue.


My sister, Rhonda, me and my aunt Kathy.


More Fiestaware!


Someone crashed the party!


Amy and I.


My college roommate Misty and I


I watch a lot of Wheel a Fortune, thus the Vanna White pose.


Who has two thumbs and feels really awesome?
This girl right here!


Thanks to my wonderful family!
(from left to right: Vickie, Kathy, Rhonda, Me, Nema, Melinda, and Kenly. Behind the camera Pamela)

No comments: