Wednesday, March 12

Fun Times!

I am officially very excited about all the happenings coming Matt and I's way! Engagement Party this month, Bridal Shower #1 in April, Bridal Shower #2 sometime in May, a His and Her's shower in June and a wedding in July! Whew! Something every month, I am tickled!

I found the cutest goodies for my bridesmaids this week, I am so pleased! I have to find a date next week that we can get together with Joan on the flowers for the church and the Wilrik. I have to get back with the caterer sometime after Easter about the food and I am still looking at hairstyles! I also need to start wearing my contacts more often so people are not like, "Who is that girl Matt is marrying and where is Courtney!?" Haha!

Saw my buddy Dana yesterday, ordered our Engagement pictures, can't wait until those come in. She sent us the most beautiful daisies. I will have to get a picture up for everyone to see.

Matt and I are going to dive into Honeymoon plans next week hopefully. They say the sooner we book the more $$ we can save. So that is moving up the ladder of importance...

Just 136 till were married and 2 more days until 3 weeks of peace and relaxation and wedding planning! Yay year round school!

No comments: