Tuesday, March 18

Flowers and Things

Discussed all the flowers we would need for the wedding with Joan today. Whew, that is going to be a lot of daisies! I am pleased with all the ideas that everyone came up with. Matt's mom, Matt's grandma, my grandma and my mom were all there to help. It was nice.

Saturday Stephanie and I are going to head to Smithfield to get her opinion and size for the shoes. We picked out the same basic thing online, guess that is why we are best friends! So it just all depends what looks best on her foot...

Tomorrow Matt and I are going to look at wedding bands! I am super excited about doing that. I am also getting very excited about our party on Saturday night... I got the perfect dress yesterday! I am really pumped to wear it, even if I am not a "dress" girl, all these events might just turn me into one!

No comments: