Monday, March 3

10 Days Later...

Its a new month and 145 days until Matt and I say "I Do"!

Things have slowed down a bit... but I hear that is how it goes, the planning comes in waves. I need to let the florist know by the end of the month what my flower choices are for sure. I have to pick a hairstyle by the end of the month and we are deciding on invitations soon too (which means I have to go back to that guest list, oh boy). I hope that we can look at wedding bands sometime before the month is out. Matt and I have an appointment with the church tomorrow for our first session of pre-marriage counseling. I am also still on the hunt for shoes for my dear bridesmaids... but for some reason all silver shoes are metallic and that just won't work. I think it is going to come down to dye-able shoes... and if that is the case, that needs to be done ASAP as well.

My apologies about the not so frequent posting here lately... I was away from the computer for the most of last week. Oh, how I missed it!

No comments: