Friday, February 22

155 Days

I can't believe the wedding in 155 days away! Whew!

I am so glad to be "flu free" now. It was awful. I am so happy that Matt has not gotten sick (knock on wood). I guess Hot Pockets are great for the immune system. Haha!

As far as wedding plans go the bridesmaids dresses have been ordered! They are so pretty, I can't wait for them to come in. Now the hunt for the shoes to match starts.

I've also talked to a travel agent about Vegas for our Honeymoon, talked to Joy about doing my hair for the wedding, ordered samples of some invitations we like and spoke to the bridal shop about fitting my dress. We also have a meeting with the church the first week of March for pre-marriage counseling. And I have to call about tanning this week, thank you Stephanie for mentioning my paleness...

3 more weeks until intersession, I imagine there will be lots of wedding planning during that time.

No comments: