Wednesday, January 30

Newspaper

Monday I turned in our picture to the Sanford Herald to be printed in the engagement section. Everyone look for our smiling faces this Sunday, February 3rd. Also turned in the engagement announcement to the Fayetteville Observer for Sunday, February 10th. The great thing about the Fayetteville Observer is that they also post the announcement online! So as soon as that come out I will post a link.

Matt and I plan to go Saturday to finish our registry at Target and Linens and Things. We figure that we better do it early before Matt gets overwhelmed with school, but
I don't see how it is possible for him to be more busy than he already is.

I am also hoping to find my shoes sometime soon so I can go ahead and schedule a bridal fitting before all the prom people get started. So much to do!

No comments: