Friday, February 1

Unbelievable...

This is where Matt and I were supposed to have our wedding reception...


www.sanfordherald.com/index.php?pSetup=sanfordherald

So on to Plan B...

Although this really stinks, at least it shows that I have some awesome family and friends to help me through thick and thin. They have already called 3 places in town that have openings on our date, so here's to starting over...

But its really okay, I know that things are going to work out and something perfect will fall in to place. Matt said this to me on the phone today. "What matters most is we are getting married. Who cares where our reception is at?" He's right. People spend so much time planning their wedding that they get lost in what is really important. It takes things like this to bring that importance out. We will find another place, because really does it really matter where we slice the cake?

RIP: Carolina Trace Country Club, your awesome banquet room will be missed.

No comments: