Thursday, January 24

Excitement!

I am very excited! I picked up the wallet sized engagement pictures from Dana today for the paper. I am getting everything ready tonight because right after work tomorrow I am going to Fayetteville to put one in the Fayetteville Observer (mostly for Mom's work) and then on Monday I am turning in the one for the Sanford Herald. I really like the form for the Observer though, it places your announcement online free of charge! Dad said he liked that, "free of charge" part. Haha.

So things are coming along quite well. I have high hopes to find my shoes and the girls shoes SOON. As soon as I find those bad boys I am going to schedule my gown fitting, and then I can schedule my bridal portrait. Whew. So much scheduling! And as soon as Matt can squeeze it in we are off to Target and Linens N Things to scan away!

No comments: