Tuesday, January 22

Photos, Invites, and More

Waiting stinks. I know that everybody has to wait on things but I hate waiting. Wait wait wait... Last week I went to DWA Photography with my mom, dad and Matt's mom, Frankie and we picked out pictures. Actually, I only ordered wallets so that the pictures could get in the paper soon, and that is what I am waiting on... I can't wait to get those pictures back! :) Dana is supposed to email me soon with prices on some albums or a cool little easel thing. I will keep you posted. In fact now that I think of it, no one really placed an order. We all wanted to think about all the wonderful options Dana has. Frankie is looking at a collage, my mom and dad want a little "brag book" and I still don't know what I want. I know I need an 8x10 for the reception and a few 5x7s or 4x6s for family.

Checked out the invitations at the local Hallmark. I am a person that wants to check all my options before making a decision. Matt and I have a style we really like but it was kinda pricey so we are trying to find something very similar for less money.

Stopped by Added Accents today to register and saw my Kindergarten teacher (the very person who inspired me to become a teacher). She works there part time and was so excited that we wanted to register but suggested that I wait 3 weeks until the inventory is stocked up. So we plan to go back in a few weeks and get that taken care of. I see lots of Q monogrammed items on that registry!

We also came up with an awesome idea for favors but we are going to keep it a secret! I can't reveal everything on the blog!

No comments: