Friday, March 5

Friday Friend 29

This weeks Friday Friend is a good one, just like a true friend they help me out...

My Neighborhood Harris Teeter!

I know you are thinking, "Big woop, a grocery store" but folks, this place is AMAZING!

Matt loves Harris Teeter because of this guy, Harry the Happy Dragon who gives away free sugar cookies. Matt will come to the grocery store just to get a free cookie...


I love the fact that Harris Teeter saves me a ton of money thanks to everyday double coupons (up to .99 cents), and specials like super double coupons (up to 1.98) and triple coupons (up to .99 cents).


But here is the number one thing that seals the deal that Harris Teeter is this weeks Friday Friend...

For the last 8 weeks they have mailed Matt and I special savings coupons. Spend $50, get $20 off! Yes folks, that is correct. Off of anything in the store. Want to go in and buy $50 worth of wine and laundry detergent? You're getting $20 off. There is one for every week this month. :)

So thanks Harris Teeter, I promise to stay loyal as long as you keep treating me like a true VIC...

No comments: