Thursday, March 4

Busy!

Yesterday was a very productive day! I am so pleased with all the things I was able to complete! Thank goodness for a Snow Day!

As you can see from Wordless Wednesday 40 I made 3 onesies for different folks, and 2 name tag lanyards for a friend and myself. I think they turned out sure cute! I am seriously thinking I should have seasonal ones... someone stop me! ;)

I also finished a quilt. Yes, I didn't post pictures of it because its owner has not seen it yet. I hope to get it to them very soon and then I can post some pictures.

I've also picked a quilt design out for Matt and I that I plan to start over break (as long as an order doesn't pop up). It is a design that Sarah and I found at the quilt show. I finally got the triangle template Sarah! :) Here is an example:

This was found on Flickr

I plan on using a lot of blues and greens (shocked I know). Here is a picture of the pattern itself.

Its called a Merry-Go-Round Quilt and it is by American Jane

I am very excited for tonight... Brand New Office! YES! Good bye Olympics, hello good TV! I am also happy to announce that we have really had great success with meal planning this week! Each day Matt and I have had lunch (from leftovers) and a delicious dinner! I hope we can keep it up!

No comments: