Friday, May 15

Friday Friend 3

This weeks Friday friend is someone totally awesome....

Anna Steen!

Anyone that comes up to me at a Cookout and starts talking about Wordless Wednesday is amazing in my book! Anna you totally blew Matt's mind! He thinks that no one every reads the blog! Thank you for proving him wrong!!! I love it!

Anna is married to Matt's good friend Quinn (I know ironic). They are both pretty rad people, but Quinn you didn't come up to me and talk about the blog, Anna did so therefore she is the Friday friend!

I hope that we can hang out more this summer!

1 comment:

Friday Friend #3 said...

Thank you for the shout out, Courtney!! And Matt, I actually check Courtney's blog a few times a day at work for new posts (I am a procrastinator and my blog roll gets me through the day), so Ha! Have an awesome 'Sunday Fun Day’!