Friday, April 24

1st Friday Friend

Welcome to a new addition! Friday Friend. This is were I pick a person (or Matt if he is not crazy studying) and 10 fun facts about them. This first Friday Friend is an avid reader of our blog, likes to quilt like me, and has drove all the way out to my house! Therefore is an awesome friend.

I present to you the blog's 1st Friday Friend: Sarah Slate

  • Kindergarten teacher
  • Has a healthy dose of self esteem
  • Has an iPhone (so jealous)
  • Throws awesome parties
  • Mother of one cool kid, Mary Della
  • Cardigan wearer
  • Knows how to enjoy a glass of sweet tea
  • Makes delicious desserts
  • Tells great stories
  • Avid reader of My State magazine, in which she was featured
There you have it! Friday Friend! Want to be next week's Friday Friend? You just need to:
a) be awesome
b) read our blog and comment
c) don't be lame
d) think we are bomb diggity
or
e) talk to me, we can make it happen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I am fortunate enough to know Sarah my own self and she is all that and more to boot. You should consider yourself to be lucky to have a freind like that- serial.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This Friday friend sounds so cool. How will you ever top this one...hmmm?