Monday, March 16

Wow!

I have found a product that I am super impressed by! Printable fabric! I wanted a way to make a label for Stephanie's quilt, and thanks to a 40% off coupon from AC Moore I was able to pick up this for very cheap!

I was skeptical, especially since Matt and I own the world's worst printer, stick to making cameras Kodak. And of course the first time I ran it through it jammed and I had to cut the sheet down to get it to work, but when it finally worked... well it was awesome!

Labels on real fabric! I can't believe how well this worked! I have soaked them in water and they didn't bleed ink at all!

Also on this rainy day I got Stephanie's pillow stuffed. These were T-Shirts that didn't fit into the Carolina Quilt theme. I think it is cute. It is a little less than 2 1/2 feet long.

Front and Back, or Back and Front... either way works!

I am so happy that Monday = No Work for Courtney! I have 2 glorious weeks off! I plan to spend sometime with people I don't get to spend much time with. Mom has Mondays off, so I will be with her on Monday. I am excited to do lunch with Frankie sometime this week or next and I promised my grandma that I would take her to Joann's this week. Looks like another awesome intersession!

No comments: