Tuesday, March 17

Drumroll Please...

It's Done, Complete, Finished!

Stephanie's quilt is complete and I am so pleased with it! I think I could really get into making memory quilts. Hope Stephanie sends some business my way... crafting for the house fund, I love it!

Anyways, I had to go to my grandma's to complete the quilt because I did not have enough room here at the house to lay it out and get it basted. So Nema to the rescue! Thank you bunches!

At this point we have spray basted the quilt and she is rolling it so that it will fit under the arm of the machine to sew.

This is the look I made when I saw how I would have to sew...

You've got to be kidding me...




Do you see my knees? They wouldn't fit under the little school desk. I am holding the pedal with my foot out to the side. My back hurt so bad after this!

But it is done...

I hope to get a better picture sometime tomorrow...


Back of the quilt. Love that printable fabric!

No comments: