Friday, March 13

What a Week!

Whew! That is about all I have energy to say after this week!

This was the LAST week of school before our 2 week intersession. It was full of testing, getting report cards ready, taking everything off of the walls so that they can paint while we are gone, and other schooly things.

Matt has also had a busy week, 1st week back to school after Spring Break. He is so close to the end of Law School! I can't believe 3 year have passed by as quickly as they have.

Intersession is going to be busy for me. I have a lot of people that I want to get together with and spend some time with. I have 2 projects started that I want to finish and a few more I want to get started. I want to clean out the closets and get ready for a Yard Sale. Whoa this list could take all 2 weeks....

I also have some big thoughts for the blog over intersession. I have been bad about my Wordless Wednesdays. I will get back on it. I also have an idea for another weekly spot... stay tuned for that one.

No comments: