Monday, March 9

Sew What?

I wonder if Stephanie could hear me cursing her all the way in Wilmington? Stephanie, why did you choose a fabric with a BILLION lines in it?! I had to piece the back to make it wide enough for the quilt and I had to match ALL of the lines. I feel good about it, but it took forever...

I am hoping to get Stephanie's basted by Wednesday and start quilting. My goal was to have it complete to take to school before we get out for intersession. I am worried that will not happen because I need to get a few more things before I can get started on it. Eek! It would be SO much simpler if Sanford had a sewing shop, wish wish.

I did however get started on my next quilt. I have a name in mind for it and I am hoping to complete it over intersession. I think it is going to be a generous sized throw. Here it is in all its yellowness...


It is going to be a coin stack quilt. I even entered it into a Flickr group. You can click the button below to see many other talented quilters and their beautiful quilts...

coin-quilt-badge

No comments: