Friday, March 20

It's A Good Thing That I Don't Have Many Days Off...


Ah yes... Home Improvement. I wish this was pink...

Here's what I have been up to today...

Placed a hook in the bathroom for my robe.

I also redid the spare bedroom.

I wrapped a piece of corkboard in teal fabric and hung it on the wall as a inspiration board. See that jar? It is actually a quilt block for a quilt I am working on. That jar shape was made by sewing and cutting, lots of work. To the left of that is 2 framed pictures I took of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Boone. The sheets on the bed are green to match the 2 pillows that you see.


Here's one of the curtains I made today to match the green/teal theme of the room. This fabric was perfect for this room! I have enough to make a throw pillow or two for the bed as soon as I get some fiberfill.

And here is the best part of the room... a nice before and after for you.

I just love the difference! Thank you Target for your awesome containers and bedding! I would really like to spray paint those purple drawers I've had forever to match everything else but I worry about the spray paint made for plastic. Anyone had any luck with that stuff?

I also made a Pressing Board for my quilting.

Take a board, some batting, a piece of duck cloth and wrap it around the board and staple. You might have to bang the staples in with a hammer. Flip over and ta-da.... Pressing Board!

Phew! What a day! Tomorrow includes cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning!

No comments: