Thursday, March 19

Explanation...

I figured that Wordless Wednesday needs a bit of an explanation...

It is a picture of a the Campbell Law Review Masthead and a small plaque giving to Matt. I has been framed and each member of the Law Review signed it and wrote some very nice sentiments. It means a great deal to Matt. I have known Matt a LONG time and I don't think I have ever seen him speechless. He was shocked.

Here are a few of my personal favorite signatures:

"You taught me that being a leader means never having to tuck in one's factory outlet button-down."

"May your brain always be full and your work always appreciated."

"To the best EIC I ever had."

"I appreciate your leadership. You are destined for greatness."

"You made being on Law Review a little less miserable... or did you? Good day sir!"

And my personal favorite: "A good carpenter never blames his tools. Job well done. All the best in the future."

Thank you Law Review Staff from the bottom of my heart for this. I can't tell you how much it means to Matt. He has enjoyed working with each one of you and bragged on you all quite often to me. :) I know that he will look back on his 3 years at Campbell and have fond memories of each of you and I hope that you will have the same of him. Thanks again for everything!

No comments: