Sunday, March 1

Cut!

Rainy days...

We are expecting snow tonight, please just enough for a 2 hour delay. My students need to learn for to tell time and missing school is NOT going to help!

Since it has been such a cold day Matt and I have spent it around the house. We had delicious Chicken Enchiladas with yellow rice and homemade salsa. I love the recipe for Chicken Enchiladas (thanks Jill)! Matt has done some school work *surprise surprise* and I have been cutting fabric.

I have enough fabric for my next quilt. I want to do a monochromatic quilt. I have 14 different yellow prints but I want 4 more. This way I will have 2 blocks of each in each row. I am making a "Coin Stack" quilt. I can't wait to see how it is going to turn out...



I am hoping to get to Joann's Wednesday after school to pick up the batting for Stephanie's quilt and 4 more yellow prints. If you have 1/4 or more of a yard of yellow fabric that you think would go with this that you would like to swap for some fabric I have let me know!

No comments: