Sunday, February 22

What A Day For A Daydream

Sundays are such happy and sad days for me. Happy because Matt is usually at home, and we get to hang out but sad because Monday is the next day and it means back to the grindstone...

Matt woke up this morning and he actually remembered a dream he had. It is very rare when that happens. I on the other hand dream quite often, but mostly the only ones I remember are the very strange or scary. That's thanks to the Cox side of my family, night terrors tend to run in the family. You ever dream you are falling and you wake up in a panic? I hate those...

But daydream, that is a totally different story. I daydream a lot. I just asked Matt if he daydreams, he said he used to but is too busy now. So I ask, "What did you use to daydream about?" Reply: "Star Wars" If I had to picture those dreams I can imagine Matt as Han Solo, and I bet I have cinnamon bun hair... Dutch would totally be Chewbacca. I think Law School would be the Dark Side...

No comments: