Wednesday, January 21

Stephanie's Quilt: The Next Steps

Here is what I got done on Stephanie's quilt yesterday thanks to an awesome *Snow Day*


I took all the shirt backs that I had already iron interfacing onto the backs (like the post before)


Then I placed a Quilt Block Template (15 in. x 15 in.) in the center of each shirt back, and cut


Ta-da! A perfect square! Look how many shirt blocks I had stacked up!

And here is the quilt all laid out! I am sitting in the middle to show you:
a) the size of the quilt
b) to hide the missing block! Stephanie is sending me 2 more shirts in the mail to fix this issue!


And Dutch helped too!


Stephanie wants polka dots for the back and binding (outside edge of the quilt). I think that will be super cute, because we both like polka dots!

www.fabric.com

No comments: