Tuesday, January 20

Snow Day 2009

Yay for all the snow! I bet we have 4 inches. Here are some pictures that I have taken this morning...


Matt is sad because when he checked the Campbell Law website he had to go to class at regular time, I on the other hand am very happy because I do not have school today!


Dutch REALLY loves the snow...

It was nearly impossible to get her back inside...

Then I get a cell phone call from Matt...

He didn't even make it a mile down the road. The irony of this is when he called Jason to tell him to call everyone to tell them that they don't have to do read-alouds Jason tells him that he is on campus and they just canceled classes.


Ronnie to the rescue! I am just shocked that nothing happen to Matt or the Jeep (thank goodness for Alex)!


Dad's truck tows the jeep right out. Good as ever...

Matt and I are cuddled up on the couch watching the Inauguration. I am really glad that we get to watch history being made together! Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome day!


Picture from: Yahoo! News

No comments: