Wednesday, February 6

Oh Yeah...

What a wild week last week. I forgot to post these hilarious pictures on the blog! Matt was made Editor-in-Chief of Campbell's Law Review the same night Trace burned down, talk about timing. So since all that happened I never got around to posting these.

I was so proud of Matt I decided to get him a surprise, it was late and I had no time to bake a cake so I went to Super Walmart and bought a little cake and asked the lady if she would personalize it for me.

Here's the cake:

It says "Editor -n- Chef" and I LOVE it! When Matt came home I presented it to him and he didn't say a word. I inquired if he noticed something about the cake and he goes, "No what?" and I pointed out the "chef" part and he said, "Whew, you bought this? I wasn't going to say anything because I thought you mis-spelled it!" Hahaha! The sad thing is I am a horrible speller, but I would have checked spell check before writing it on the cake if I would have made it.


It is a really cute cake though, and makes for a great story! Notice the awesome yellow Fiestaware plate it is on?

Oh, I changed the background again. I love geometrics a great deal, stripes, dots, shapes, etc. So when this one popped up on the template page I had to put it on the blog.

No comments: