Sunday, February 10

Busy C

Yesterday was a whrilwind! Whew! Mom and I traveled all the way to Smithfield to pick up my shoes! Yay! And then drove to Fayetteville to pick up my veil, but when I got their mine was not in the order... so they are going to call me later in the week. So I guess when I pick that up I will schedule my fitting. Fun times!

Also picked up the unity candle yesterday, something totally different. Matt and I are really excited about it. Picked up the cake pans for Melinda, got a great deal on those. Picked up some ribbon that PERFECTLY matches the sash in the bridesmaids dresses. Look at a zillion invitations yesterday and this morning but I think we have found the perfect one, if the colors can be tweaked... I should hear back about that soon.

I am also very pleased that I bought a wedding scrapbook. I love to scrapbook and it has been awhile since I have done any since, well, I had nothing to scrapbook about! I have been looking for a great scrapbook and I finally found it last night at Joann's. Perfect. I can't wait to get started on it. I think it is going to be something I play with today. Also on today's plate is talking to Chef Paul about food. I am meeting with her later today. I wonder how much pigs in a blanket and cheese sticks will cost? Just kidding...

Tomorrow is wedding planning busy as well. Haircut after school and talking to Joy about doing my hair the day of the wedding. Checking with Sanford Rent-All about somethings. Whew!

Matt and I also decided that the Wilrik is going to be the spot for our reception. I need to get the paperwork to Lydia soon. I am just really happy that we had another great option so close to our wedding date. There are 2 big rooms but I only have decent pictures of the front room. Here are some pictures...


This is taken from the balcony


Part of the front room...


Side view of the front room.

No comments: