Monday, January 7

We've Decided!


Stephanie and I are still shocked about the upcoming tying of the knot...

So we've picked out wedding colors officially... Light pink and silver. So the girls dresses will be those colors and the tuxs that the guys wear will have the silver in them. I am really tickled pink (haha) to have found these dresses. They look great on Amy and Stephanie and I just know that when Kari tries hers on it will look awesome on her too! Yay!

So we can cross that off of the "to-do" list. Colors picked and dresses found. We also semi-started our registry at Belk's in Sanford. We were kinda sad that they did not have all the pieces that we wanted but the lady there told us that she would order them and have them in the store of "reserve" when someone brought in the registry. Who knew they did such a thing!? We are going with Fiestaware for our dishes. We picked all the bright colors, Sunflower, Tangerine, Scarlet, Shamrock, Peacock and Plum. Our cabinets will look like rainbows. We do believe that the dishes will be the only thing we register for at Belk's, nothing else really struck our fancy. We are also going to register at Target and at Added Accents sometime in the near future. So we can cross out like 1/8 of that part of the list...

We meet with Dana on the 14th to discuss the engagement pictures and get an order together. I am really excited to see her in person to tell her how happy we were with the pictures and how thrilled we are that she will be doing the wedding and bridal portrait. I will also go ahead and schedule my bridal portrait date then too, so I can count back and get my dress altered... wait I think the "to-do" list just got longer...

Oh, and by the way... the last poll was tied for me getting my law degree and Dutchie signing a commercial contract. I can promise all our loyal readers that I will not be getting a law degree anytime soon! Oh and one more thing... how come no one wanted Matt learn to cook!? I sure did!!! Haha!

No comments: