Wednesday, January 9

199

199 days until our wedding. Wow. I have a little countdown clock on my Facebook account and that is what it is reading. 199 days...

Our cake topper came in the mail today. I Love it! I literally squealed like a 13 year old girl when I opened it. It is perfect! I am not going to reveal it though, it is going to have to be a surprise!!!

So since we didn't get mint green for our wedding, we are choosing some bold lime green for our registry. I love it, I am thinking a blue kitchen with these lime colored accents will be awesome. Some friends of mine were laughing at me today because I was retelling the story of Matt and I looking for some brightly colored towels and fun sheets at Belk's. They didn't have any, it was all cream and white... blah. I want some bright bold colors, polka dots, or some funky geometric prints. I know Target won't let us down!


No comments: