Friday, November 23

New Poll

Matt and I are very happy to see that Vegas won the last poll! We would really like to know who the wise guy is that said we should stay in Mamers *cough* Jamie *cough*.

Anyways, just a little update to say that after an appointment on Tuesday I will be trying on wedding gowns, how exciting! I just can't wait! This is something I have been really looking forward to. Also, Matt and I had a long discussion about what song should be our first dance, we are still debating. It will come to us, we will know it when we think of it... could be a great poll question... we will see. Speaking of questions, check out the new poll, Matt and I really need your input on this one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney & Matt. Glad to see that the wedding plans are going great. I am so excited for you guys. Talk to you soon. Love, Misty

Anonymous said...

that hurt... I would never do something like that. ;)