Wednesday, November 28

Dresses!

Went dress shopping on Tuesday and I really feel like I found my dress! Can you believe it? That soon! I went to David's Bridal first and hated the experience. Yuck, all the dresses that did not have a big poofy slip under it, were see through! And everyone always says that they have great deals or whatever, not in my opinion, the one dress I semi-liked was $699. I didn't expect that from them. So after David's Bridal I wanted to stop into another dress store just to see what it was like, they didn't turn me away because I didn't have an appointment, they didn't just hand me a catalog they actually let me look through the dresses they had in the store and I had my own personal bridal consultant, and she was awesome! They had beautiful dresses for $299, better prices than David's Bridal and better looking dresses too. I tried on 3 dresses and then the consultant, Amber, asked me what I liked and didn't like about each. So then we went out into the store together and picked out 3 more. The first one I put on I loved. It was what I had thought I wanted to begin with. Mom was speechless, my Grandma cried and I think I smiled the biggest with that dress on! We put a payment on it, so it is hanging safely in the back of the store with my name on it. I have talked to a bunch of people, some say try on more dresses, some say "why bother, you know you love this dress". The more I look at the picture of it online the more I love it. Matt is pouting that he can't see the dress until the wedding, I think that is too cute. Too bad though, its like the wedding rule or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney. I think if you know it is the right dress then it is. You were with me when I bought my dress. When it's right, you just know!!! Sounds like everything is going great. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Misty