Tuesday, June 15

Next Step?

So I am almost complete with my 5k training... and I got to thinking, "What's next?"

The next logical step for me is a 10k. Sure enough, the same people that made my Couch to 5k program have a Bridge to 10k for those that completed the 5k program! Yay! I have 5 days left of my 5k program and then I am going to download the Bridge to 10k and work on that!

Bridge to 10k Link

I have also looked into some other programs for upper body/abs.

CrunchFu- This app uses iPhone motion detector to count your crunches and sets up games/challenges for you to feel motivated to get a washboard stomach!


Abtastic- This app shows all the different ways to work those abs!


SHAPE Flat Abs- Great timed workout, audio coaching and videos on how to correctly do the exercises.

I kicked around mini-triathlons because I love to swim. But I do not have a bike, and they are expensive. So maybe, maybe, maybe next spring if I am still into the whole "racing" thing I will look into getting a bicycle...

No comments: