Sunday, March 28

Sunday Internet Finds...

Its no secret, I love the internet. On my phone, on my laptop, I am always connected. I find recipes, home remedies (just cured Matt's ear ache), check out books from the library, watch videos, keep up with family and friends, etc, etc. I love the internet!

Here are somethings I've come across this weekend that I want to keep a link to...
So remember that I bought the turnover molds at William-Sonoma?
Pizza Turnovers
Broccoli Ham Turnovers
Pepperoni Stromboli (with Crescent Rolls)

And I am still drooling over that Whoopie Pie Pan...
Quick and Easy Whoopie Pies

I seriously want all of these Summer Drink Dispensers and This One too...

I also thought this would be a cute wreath to make for the front door, and I love this iPhone cover/pouch!

No comments: