Tuesday, March 16

Spring Break

Intersession starts at 3:30 today, for most people....

I signed up to teach 3 half days (it was a full week before the snow makeup days came). It won't be so bad. I love teaching a small group and I am only teaching math (my fav. subject to teach).

But I am making a list of the things I want to do on my time off...

Remember the ugly gold leaf frame I picked up at the Salvation Army? I am totally going to do this with it.

Also, that chair I picked up for $7.00 at Goodwill? I am going to transform it too.

Then I am going to get in the yard and build a garden box, and plant some veggies.

I also want to make one of these for my gift wrap very badly...

My iPhone needs some more style... and so does my bicycle.

I am really wondering what a window seat would look like in our kitchen, and is there room?

And this wreath for the door.

Oh, and this tank would look so cute with a cardigan...

Wouldn't this be cute for the living room?



Mix that with a lot of time spent with family, friends, probably more crafts, and some R&R and that makes for an awesome intersession!

No comments: