Tuesday, March 30

Couponing!

Its no surprise that I love Harris Teeter, after all they have been Friday Friend...

Here's why I love the Teeter so much...

All these groceries only cost $47.13! Including 3 full size boxes of cereal, a $10 family pack of chicken breasts, $9 pack of adult beverages, paper towels, produce and tons of other yummy things! I am very happy with my purchases today and the fact that I used 64.77 in coupons. Thank you triple coupons!!!

I did 2 other money saving things I did this morning besides couponing. I switched my prescription from CVS to Walgreens because I received a $25 coupon in the mail to transfer a prescription, and then they also had coupons in that same mailer for a free bottle of asprin, 20 free digital prints, and another $5 off coupon.

I also checked out books from the library. Buying cook books and magazines can be so expensive, Matt and I try to rent most books that we want to read (when we can't rent we use Amazon or Borders (they send out 25% off very often). Our local library also has a magazine box where you can recycle gently used magazines and trade them for ones you haven't read. I really like this because I love magazines! Just got a March Martha Stewart Living out of there today ;)

No comments: