Sunday, February 21

Catch Up...

So I realized that I have had some crafty pics that I haven't gotten around to uploading, mostly because they were gifts and I didn't want to ruin a surprise!

Made these little fellows for 2 teachers at school having little boys...

Are they not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!


Diaper Wreath I made for Amy's baby shower.


A couple of quilts: The first one is a t-shirt quilt made of vacation shirts that a lady at work has collected over the years. The second is a SUPER cute baseball quilt made for a friend having a little boy.


These 3 quilts were an order for Christmas. Can you tell that I am into stripes right now? Love how clean they look. The middle one is backed with University of Tennessee fabric.

If you want to read more details about the quilts, check out my quilting blog http://www.courtneyquilts.blogspot.com/

Whew, I think that is just about everything... now I can clean off the camera card!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Travel Quilt. That is what I was thinking about.

-Jeremy Batchelor