Saturday, January 2

Busy in 2010

Matt and I have been SO busy today. We were unable to go to a cocktail party tonight (Congrats Allison and Chase) because after moving a massive piano we just got into a make over mood! I am so glad we got in this mood! Here's what we did all in one day!


Here's the piano... It was FREE from Daddy! Thanks Daddy! I can't wait to get it tuned and practice...


While dad was here I asked him to help me put the bed together that I had refinished. This thing was just a bunch of junk until I painted it... $20 well spent and a big Thank to Amy and Hollie for switching a Queen bed for this Full, it fits in the room SO much better! Matt also put that little IKEA night table together today...


Since Matt and I were in Charlotte celebrating New Year's with the McDermott's we thought it might be best to find some artwork/small furniture for the house. This super cute mirror was like $19.99! I love IKEA!


Message Center from IKEA. This handy dandy item was only $14.99 and its a chalkboard and magnetic! Love it! See my cute little apron hanging on the hook, perfect.


We also got this at IKEA. Put this bad boy together today and I really love it behind our couch. I can't wait to fill all the cubbies with cute little things!


We also hung a few items, wedding gift from Stephanie & Chris and then the signature frame from our wedding :)


Matt also got this little computer desk together. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a picture of Matt's office completed. We have a few more items to hang in there...

As you can see it was a busy day in the Quinn house! Hoping for a lazy Sunday, since I have to go back to work Monday...

No comments: