Friday, November 13

Friday Friend 22

Friday Friend #22

Amanda Hickman! This picture is from out 1,001 books night where we had to dress up like book characters...

10 Fun Facts about Amanda
  • Vice Principal of Tway
  • Knows how to have fun
  • Is our very own animal whisperer
  • Knows her politics
  • Is looking for a lost shaker of salt
  • Is an ECU fan, but I like her anyways ;)
  • Has great taste in music
  • Loves her daddy like a good southern girl should
  • Leaves me awesome facebook messages that make me laugh out loud
  • Looks out for her staff and we appreciate her so!
There you have it! This weeks Friday Friend! Want to be next week's Friday Friend?
You just need to be one of the following:
a) be awesome
b) read our blog and comment
c) don't be lame
d) think we are bomb diggity
or
e) talk to me, we can make it happen

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture! It is the best! I also love Amanda. She is awesome.