Saturday, October 31

Whew!

Hey Blog Fans!

Sorry I have been MIA. We've moved, we were without internet for awhile and well we were busy! :) But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.... let's look at the past few days.

Tuesday: Let's see... we signed our closing paperwork in the morning and moved all of our furniture and things Tuesday day/night. We had a lot of help from a lot of people: Big Thanks to: Daddy, Rhonda, Patti, Mike, Gmom and Gpa Quinn, Mom, Nema, Alex and Dylan! We couldn't have done it without you guys!
Got our Master Bedroom set-up first so we could get a good nights sleep!


Wednesday: Stayed at home thanks to a very late night and achy back. Matt and Daddy got the TV in the house and all of our clothes.

Thursday: Back to work and 1,001 Books Night at School. Back home to have cable and internet hooked up! Yes!


Friday: Work, then out to the sticks to clean the rental house and turn in the keys. Rushed home to meet Matt's mom and dad for dinner for Rick's Bday. Had a lovely dinner at a great Italian place in the area. When we got back from dinner I went to Super Walmart and bought paint and painting supplies.

Saturday: My sister Rhonda was knocking on my door at 8am to start painting. We had to run to Walmart to get a few things that I forgot the night before (like a sanding block because the patched holes were not sanded down). We got both spare rooms painted and 2 dog doors installed (Mom and Daddy came and helped with that).


So now Matt and I are passing out Halloween candy and meeting the neighbors. We are lucky, in our cul-da-sac we have some great neighbors. Everyone I have met has been so friendly and helpful! I feel like this is going to be a great neighborhood for us :)

No comments: