Monday, October 12

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 27th birthday... whoa. Can I really be this close to 30?

To mark my 27 years I thought I would list 27 Courtney things/thoughts... in no particular order...
  1. I am a Happy Appy
  2. Sushi could be my favorite food, but then again... I love food ;)
  3. Lime green is the world's best color
  4. Who knew carrots in cake could taste this good?
  5. "One person can make a difference, and everyone should try"
  6. Bill Clinton = Awesome
  7. I love board games, esp. Scrabble
  8. How did I live before my iPhone
  9. The Beatles are the best band ever
  10. I read a lot of magazines and not enough books...
  11. Quilting makes me happy
  12. Finding awesome fabric makes me happier
  13. My dog is the best dog ever
  14. I love The Office
  15. Monopoly is back at McDonald's and that rocks my socks
  16. I really enjoy the job I have
  17. I dig when boys are surprised I own a 65 Mustang
  18. Courtney = Home Owner
  19. "Be The Change You Wish To See In The World"
  20. There is nothing more pleasing to my eye than polka dots
  21. I love butter cream icing
  22. Jeans and a T-shirt... my weekend uniform
  23. Martha Stewart ain't got nothing on me
  24. Coca-Cola is delicious and tastes nothing like Pepsi
  25. There is no such thing as too much ice cream
  26. I married my perfect match (7-26-08)
  27. Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.

No comments: