Thursday, September 17

Thursday Night TV Review

Listen... I do not know know what you do on Thursday night but unless it is sitting in front of your TV from 8-10 watching NBC then you need to change your routine.

Tonight was the start to the new TV season of my favorite show, The Office. But NBC brought some new life to Thursday night with a couple other great shows...


SNL Weekend Update Thursday

Um, hello? You know I love SNL, you know I love Amy Poehler, you know I love humor on current events. Perfect. Watch it, you will laugh out loud... REALLY! (if you saw the show, you would get that joke)


Parks and Rec

Okay, I do love Amy Poehler but this show is my least favorite of the 2 hour block. Some funny parts, but as an overall plot that I care to follow whole heartedly... not really. I do watch though because I am already on the couch and I like it there.


The Office

Season 6 starts out awesomely! *Spoiler Alert* If you didn't see the show, and you do not want to know what happened... quit reading... now. So Jim and Pam announce to the office about Pam's pregnancy, thanks to Michael's rumor mill. Stanley is having an affair and according to Dwight low cheek bones make you trustable. Can't WAIT for next week!


Community

New show, and I have to say that I like it. Chevy Chase is very funny, Joel McHale is great (love him on The Soup) and the other cast of characters add to the hilarity. I will defiantly tune in next week.

And for my most Favorite part on the new Thursday night... drumroll please...


I have always hated ER and I am SO glad it is not on the air anymore!!!

No comments: