Thursday, September 3

I Fought The Table and The Table Won...

Check out what I did yesterday at work...

Yeah, I almost broke both feet... awesome.

Here's what happened. School was over and I wanted to extend the legs on my horseshoe shaped reading table. So I thought I would just flip it over real quick. Half way through flipping it over, it slipped on the tile and fell on top of my feet. Scraped off a great deal of skin on both feet and well hurt like everything.

So I went to the nurses station and was then sent to the urgent care, where I had 6 xrays because we were all worried that at least the left foot was in fact broken, if not both. But all xrays came back that nothing was broken, yes! Just very bad swelling, which is turning into very bad bruising... yuck. I also the new owner of some shiny new crutches, fun fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I did in fact see said feet. they were banged up, but I don't know if I would use the phrase "great deal of skin" I would say "a bit of skin"!